formerly LVMC has been running for over a decade and is the premier technical conference in Europe dedicated solely to the use of precision dimensional measurement technology for process improvement for manufacturers.
Following the success of the event in 2017, EPMC will be returning to the Ricoh Arena in Coventry for 2018.
EPMC is a rare opportunity to see presentations on real world applications from leading industry experts and academics, as well as to view the latest equipment from the world’s best suppliers, network and share ideas and of course, increase overall awareness of European and worldwide industries. The event will follow a similar format of a combination of immersive seminars, exhibition, networking functions and the metrology stadium.
With the attendance of industry professionals from major manufacturing OEMs, EPMC is the foremost conference and exhibition to attend to discuss real world metrology applications with like-minded individuals.
Conference topics will cover:
- Developments in metrology education
- Automation of metrology applications in shop floor environments
- Novel and unusual adaptations and applications of existing metrology technology
- Developments that will lead to the future of metrology
- Discussions of the challenges and needs of the dimension metrology community
The committee members are:
- Carl Baines, Brunson (Chair)
- Simon Cheetham, BAE Systems
- Carl Hitchens, Nuclear AMRC
- Andrew Hockenhull, Airbus
- David 248彩票计划wood, FARO
- John Kane, Wyvern Industrial Technology
- Steve Shickell, NMS 3D UK
- Trevor Toman, Coventry University
The event is self-financing and is run not for profit, and its future is dependent upon the support of exhibitors and delegates who attend each year.
Interested in exhibiting? Please for more information
Delegate registration is now open. to register for EPMC 2018